Thursday 26 January 2017

Etsy Shop Feature GratefulHeartMS

Hey Everyone!

Today I have some beautiful Wire Art & Gemstone Jewelry & Gifts to share with you. I have an interview with the designer & owner Abby and her shop is called GratefulHeartMS

GratefulHeartMS.etsy.com

What got you into design?
I've always had an artistic bent and I enjoy exploring different media like drawing, painting, and fibre arts. I like creating items that are both beautiful and have a function - like decorations and jewelry.





Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years in regards to your Etsy?
I would like my shop to grow and develop and I learn more and refine my skills. I would love to collaborate with my Mom to add more products to the shop in the future. I would like Etsy to become a viable source of income so I can meet my personal goals.

Was it difficult to start your etsy shop or did you just find your way?
Etsy has been a learning process, like anything. I've gone through the process of trial and error. The journey has been valuable for me because I'm learning about persistence and communication. I love meeting other artists through Etsy and their social media. I'm a better person because of it.

Do you have any advice for those who want to sell on etsy and are only just starting out?
I think Etsy is about finding a niche. It's also about supporting others through sharing. It's not a journey you can go alone. Keep a positive attitude and be open.

Instagram: abbyafarmer
Wanelo: abbyafarmer
Pinterest: GratefulHeartMS
Twitter: abbyafarmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment