this is the final outfit made for the drape project a contemporary casual outfit inspired by indian sari combined with texture. i wanted it to be casual so i didnt use traditional indian fabrics instead i used jersey in indian sari colours.
Friday, 28 February 2014
Tuesday, 25 February 2014
my newest project has ben sucking up my time but i love it. i was looking at indian drape and how this could e combined with surface texture. i experimented with it on the stand.
Monday, 3 February 2014
i was nominated by the lovely EmilyJeanist so thank you!
The Liebster Award Rules
1. You must link back the person who nominated you
2. You must state 11 random facts about yourself
3. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
4. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
5. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
6. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
Now after a little searching I've done, I've found that the below are apparently the official rules:
- What are your all time favourite products?
i really love MUA products there very affordable and nice quality so i usually like ther eyeshadows, eyeliners and lipsticks form there line.
- How would you best sum yourself up?
i would be summed up as a collective mix of happy, excited, shy, calm, outgoing and funny person.
- If you had to choose a decade to live in, out of the 1920's, 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's or 2000's PURELY FOR THEIR FASHION/STYLE, which would you choose and why?
well i would have to go for the 90's i mean need i say more? spice girls fashion!!!!!!!!
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
i really enjoy posting photographs as i enjoy photography and sharing ideas on the internet
- What are your top 3 favourite brands?
well number one is MUA , i also love Topshop and revlon
- All time favourite perfume
- i love the perfume by Britney spears circus
- Who/what inspires you?
i am really inspired by everyone i see other people inspire me especially on youtube theres so much creativity on youtube.
- If you had to narrow your make-up bag down to just four items, which four would you choose?
well i would choose red lipstick, sleek luminous press powder, MUA mascara and finally liquid eyeliner and could create a timeless everyday pin up look with these basics.
- What skincare products would you recommend?
i really love using clean and clear face wash
- If you were to give a newbie blogger a few tips and advice on setting up a blog, what would that be?
be true to your self and blog about what you are passionate about don't try to copy someone else, be your self and post regular at least once a week.
- Favourite cocktail?
i love drinking sex on the beach.
my questions for my nominees
- favourite lipstick?
- whats your favourite clothing brand?
- a unusual talent you may have?
- how often do yo go shopping?
- when did you first learn to apply make up?
- what are your beauty must haves?
- what is your dream job for the future?
- how many siblings do you have?
- how much is the most expensive clothing in your wardrobe?
- your most favourite fashion designer and why?
- if you could choose any iconic make era/ subculture to wear which one would it be? e.g 1950's pin up, geshia, indian ?
i nominate to answer my questions
Saturday, 1 February 2014
these are some of my illustrations for my portfolio i was using different media to create these in the first one i used watercolour and pen i thought this looked successful. Then for the next illustration i experimented with collaging with the real fabrics used for the garment. Then lastly i used manga makers for the last illustration. I like manga makers because they stay wet for longer and you can blend them, also they don't make it look to streaky like other brand marker.
so what do you think?