Tuesday 24 September 2013

etsy shop feature of the week dalystudios




Hey everyone today’s feature is on a handmade jewelry shop called dalystudios created by Christine Daly. The reason I love this shop so much is because of the natural, environmental and unique look of all the jewelry pieces. Christine creates her jewelry pieces from a combination of stones, beads, leather, shells, bone and wire. This unique arrangement of materials gives the pieces an exceptionally remarkable designs.  

“I have been making things, drawing things, growing things and designing things all my life. When I see something beautiful, I simply erupt with the need to describe it in some way. It's not a conscious decision. It just happens. Painting and drawing have always been my primary modes of expression (and livelihood) but recently I began making jewelry.” Quote Christine Daly  

visit this beautiful shop here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/dalystudios


No comments:

Post a Comment