Tuesday 17 September 2013

etsy feature of the week tree craft diary



Hey everyone! 
Today is an etsy shop feature, I just love featuring and supporting other etsy shops as I also own an etsy shop and have a love for handmade pieces. This feature is on the tree craft diary a handmade jewelry shop created by Cindy. The owner of tree craft diary, Cindy has always been creative from a young age so jewelry making came naturally to her.

I always love art and craft since I was a young girl. I did scrap booking, cross stitching, felting, doing a little bit of this and that until I finally decided that making accessories is my thing.” Quote Cindy.

Cindy was born in Jakarta-Indonesia, graduated in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, majored in industrial design.  She worked as a product designer then returned home, to pursue her passion making handmade jewelry. This is when she started her etsy shop. This is her passion and she gains great happiness when creating each jewelry design. Cindy’s designs are very natural and fashion forward.

“By utilizing one of the earth materials – natural gemstone, Tree Craft Diary embraces the fusion of fashion and nature, thus, emphasizes their natural characteristics and creatively combines them with current trend in the world of fashion.” Quote Cindy.

To view Cindy’s shop click here you can find many unique, fun and inspirational product accessories including pendant and statement necklaces, bracelets, rings and even jewelry accessories for men. 
 shop: treecraftdiary.etsy.com


Email: treecraftdiary@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shop, Chantelle! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove these! They are all so beautiful.<3


    Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete