Tuesday 27 August 2013

new fashion shoot for my new etsy collection

on the 22nd of august i collaborated a fashion shoot with 3 models with model mayhem and a jewellery designer jakie , MUA and a photographer. in a small studio in stratford the fashion shoot for my new collection on my etsy shop.
a new red circle skirt, new black circle skirt, bow top and lots more pieces from my collections.  

 here Danielle the model is getting her make up done for the first look.
 the photoshoot was really great the models portrayed the mood. the shoot was 6 hours long.






 the end of the shoot all 3 models modelled together with the designer jewellery for the last half hour.
some of the final images for my etsy shop. so what do you think do you like?












are you a model? if you are a model interested in being in one of my shoots just email me at chantellefashion29@yahoo.co.uk with some pictures of your portfolio and we could arrange shoot for my next collection. 



by chantelle taylor 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chantelle! Will surely visit your Etsy. I will tell my mom too. A bug hug!

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete