Sunday 28 July 2013

haul indian ayurvedic powders for hair care

 i got red henna to strengthen and colour my hair.
 shikakai a natural shampoo to cleanse the scalp and keep a healthy scalp.
 Amla powder stimulates the growth follicles adds shine to hair and nourishes scalp.
 rose water to moisturise my baby hair. and vatika coconut oil for scalp massages.
 almond oil as a sealing hair oil for after freshly washed hair to seal in the moisture benefits of the conditioner. Benefit from the nutrients and fats in coconut milk with a hair treatment. Rubbing coconut milk into your scalp and use your fingers to brush the milk through hair strands. Once covering your hair and scalp, wrap your hair in a towel and let the coconut milk sit for an hour or two. The longer it sits, the more deeply the moisturizing and strengthening effects of coconut milk will enter hair shaft. You could also warm the milk up proceeding to application to speed up the absorption of nutrients.
lastly i got an argan oil hair mask for my hair care.

hope you enjoyed this haul


lots of love chantelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends! My name is Sakshi Sinha from Delhi I share about my hair Problem. Before few days my hair fall was so much, I am 26 year old. Then I visit a clinic which name is klinikesthetika which is in Delhi. And after few months my Hair fall is stop and I am looking smart. Thanks to Klinikesthetika.com for Hair Fall Treatment India

    ReplyDelete