Sunday 16 April 2017

Etsy feature neitherland

Today I have an interview with Jason the creator of neitherland
What got you into design?
This will sound lame, but I create art because I have to. I really don't have any other choice. Its a compulsion.

Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years in regards to your Etsy?
I love Etsy because I get to connect with so many wonderful and cool people. It really is thrilling when someone likes what you create and I love all my customers who collect my work.

Was it difficult to start your etsy shop or did you just find your way?
It was difficult starting my Etsy shop. I am kinda old fashioned in some ways. I had to learn and pick up on many small details to get everything together.

Do you have any advice for those who want to sell on etsy and are only just starting out?
I would say you have to be inspired personally by what you create. If you love what you do, this will reflect itself in your shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/neitherland




No comments:

Post a Comment