Tuesday 1 September 2015

Ankara/African Trousers outfit




















 

hello everyone! 
I designed my very own Ankara/ African Trousers and I have a video on youtube guiding you though the process of making your own trousers.
There is nothing like a print, particularly if you desire to be both spontaneous and sophisticated at the same time. Prints are always stylish, in particular I’ve been loving the African print! People who wear African prints and typically wear them and look like a style expert, and are extremely eye-catching. I wore my African printed trousers with a white shirt to look professional and balance out the colour. 

again these photos were taken in the beautiful streets of bricklane!
I worked with an amazing photographer the photography is by Julia Tillbert www.throughalens-photography.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment