Sunday 28 June 2015

10 facts about me

  1. I am a fashion designer and Graduated from UCA with a BA (Hons) in Fashion.
  2. my star sign is scorpio 
  3.  I can't flirt to save my life! 22 years old never had a boyfriend ha ha!
  4.  I love watching korean dramas some of my favourite dramas are shining inheritance, 49 days, mary stayed out all night and mischievous kiss.
  5.  I am pescetarian and I choose the diet because of my ethics im not fully vegatarian because i don't treat fish on the same moral level as other animals.
  6. I love horror movies! have you seen the hills have eyes 4?
  7. I hate mold!
  8. I'm very shy but I try to over come this by being as out going as I can be.
  9. I want to sky dive Before I die
  10. I would love to hold monkey



what are 10 things about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment