Sunday 12 April 2015

Let Them Eat Cake







In this outfit i styled my t-shirt design with skinny jeans, i was channelling my inner London girl! creating a look that is effortlessly stylish. tight skinny jeans can be found here at BooHoo http://www.boohoo.com/skinny-jeans/evie-low-rise-skinny-fit-jeans/invt/azz12825
This creative t-shirt was designed by me the print was cake inspired, for a fun playful look! 
check out my portfolio here http://chantellefashion.weebly.com/
for my final Major project we could choose a brand we liked I chose the brand House of Holland and I chose this brand because of the signature colourful print collections, I want to work with print design in the future and I think this the perfect brand to work with because of its playful and bold approach to design. 
This is my inspiration mood board i combined current trend with the theme of looking at photography. I decided to create my own photography cake in the Martin Parr style and develop it as a print. 

photography is by Marie Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment