Sunday 19 August 2012

outfit of the day! rose inspired

 i am wearing my hair in a natural looking wavy/ curl style with a floral headband as an girly accessory. i kept the makeup fresh and unique i used a mixture of nude and a touch of pink for lipstick.  then i used mua heaven and earth palette a gold in the inner corner and then a bronzed highlight under the brow bone on the bridge of the nose and on the cupids bow.
 im wearing a casual vest in the hot weather its too hot today 29 degrees!

me trying my hardest to strike a model pose tried and failed lol! and a below me trying to capture a arial jump with  the self timer run backwards and forwards several times, would of looked cool if it had worked but again another fail.
 with a cute pink skirt to match my top very girly and relaxed outfit!
my whole outfit was inspired by this rose and this is some close up photography i took in my garden :) you can see the intricrate detail of each petal!!! love! photography success!

so what do you think of outfit of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment