Thursday 6 June 2013

Graduate Fashion Week London

as you know i am a fashion design student so i got free tickets from my uni to attend graduate fashion week. it was really good i felt really inspired and i can't wait til its my turn in two years time.
i did a vlog video about the event it was amazing! the designs, cut and construction and most of all the portfolios! now i know what standard i need to work at.







also sorry about my irregular post on youtube and here on blogger. i am gong to be posting more regularly here and on youtube.  you often get lots of blog posts/ videos al at once then i disappear for a week or so. thats not a good routine so im going to have some more structure to my upload routine.



Youtube video schedule
Mondays: reviews or make up tutorial


Wednesdays lookbook or DIY fashion


Fridays Hair tutorial or Haul or vlog/ chat 



Blog  schedule


Tuesdays
Makeup Tip or lifestyle blog


Thursdays
OOTD OR review


Saturdays  or Sundays
DIY fashion or about my newest project


with this new routine you will receive a post from me every day either on blogspot or youtube. look forwards to my new posts and please tune in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment